Minecraft is for Everyone Minecraft is for Everyone

I enjoyed it to an extent. I did like the animation, but it seemed lacking in the creative department. I can't animate very well, but I can tell you that this didn't have the creativity I've seen with some of the other Starbomb fanimations. However, I congratulate you on you hard work, and I hope to see more from you in the future.

Good luck!

5 Nights at Freddy's 5 Nights at Freddy's

Very good. I liked the greyscale art style, and the occasional color. All in all, it was very well made, but unfortunately, not surprising (I'm not talking about jumpscares) in the whole FnaF franchise.

But, keep up the good work!

Oh Chell Oh Chell

Not very good. I've seen this joke played out too much for it to be funny. Plus, it wasn't really that funny in the first place.

StevRayBro responds:

I agree.

How to get more views How to get more views

Well, that was awful.

The Maxwell Edison Story The Maxwell Edison Story

I saw this about 5 years ago. Every bit as good as it was then.

Left 4 Speed 2 Left 4 Speed 2

This is too good. I love the style, and everything else. Keep it up. And keep uploading. Either one.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

This started out pretty normally, but OHEHMGEE THE ENDING!? How the hell is he still alive!? Apart from that, great work.

Ultimate Yacht Battle Ultimate Yacht Battle

Quite good, I do think.

Trey Spade Redux Trey Spade Redux

It was alright.
The detective had too much of a whiny pitched voice to really fit the character detective who said every single cliché in the book. It should have definitely been gruffer, seeing as he smoked. When you make more of these ( and I hope you do), make sure to get RicePirate to do a different, lower voice for Mr. Detective.

Okay, that's all I have to say. Good work, but could use some improvements if you're going for the "Phrase that's so cliché it's funny" sort of gag. Okay, bye.

Super Mario Hyadain Super Mario Hyadain

No flaws whatsoever. I love this. In the future, maybe do some more stuff like this? Dunno. Just a suggestion.