Throne of the Damned [8bit] Throne of the Damned [8bit]

Not as good as some of your other stuff, but still good nonetheless! I hope to hear more like this from you, as long as it sounds badass. You think you can do that for me?

Thanks!

and I promise you, there is more badass to come.

Windstruck [8bit] Windstruck [8bit]

Certainly fits Limbo, or even a town in Organ Trail. I applaud your creativity. I agree with Mr. OpenLight, it shows incredible potential. Keep up the good work.

Cadrean responds:

I'm glad it fits the part :D

I actually think this is one of my better songs to be completely honest. I really had fun with the sort of echoey guitar at the beginning, as it gave the song a bit more character.

Thanks!

Space Dumka [8bit] Space Dumka [8bit]

Pretty good! Didn't really like the beginning, but that was my only problem with it! I agree with cdlrks, you captured everything perfectly. Keep up the amazingly good work.

Cadrean responds:

Thanks for the input! I kind of agree with you about the intro, it's a bit weird and unorthodox. Doesn't really fit well with the song.

CAFE - Just Chill CAFE - Just Chill

Pretty good! I really liked it, but I do agree with Jaykwub, in the fact that something was missing. I know it was chill step, and I appreciate it, but even in chill, the musicians put in drops, so that you really feel like the song progresses. If you want to see what I mean, check out Hellberg's "Air - Back to summer mix" from Monstercat to understand what I'm saying.

Basically, awesome work, please keep it up, and stay awesome.

Realistik - Forward Realistik - Forward

You certainly had the right idea with this one, but (in my humble opinion) you should try something other than high pitched sounds and pulses, or if you are going to have them, make them either softer, or gritty, so your ears won't ring, or pulse after listening to this with a loud volume. Also, you could have done a bit better on the ending. But, try to incorporate the ideas from this song, and your previous songs (backlight was awesome), to make something incredible. -E

Chaos - Voice Mail Chaos - Voice Mail

I agree with ChillyChal, that this song needs more oomph. I do like dubstep however, so I am a tad more open. But (no offence) you sort of missed the mark here. I was expecting a heck lot more bass, and the fact that it was very quiet did not help. It was unique and original (as far as that goes with dubstep), but very quiet and repetitive. I would definitely put some more in there, boost volume, and make some more background noise. Overall, this is an okay piece, but not something I really enjoyed listening to.

3.5/5
7/10
Keep trying though. You have the hang of how to mix things, but you need to put more things together at once. Remember: There is no such thing as being too cluttered in dubstep.

Omnivore - Drowning Omnivore - Drowning

MORE. MORE. MOAR. MORE. MORE. MOOOOOAAAAAAARRRR! Holy crap that was amazing. Respect. And a favourite.

darknet [dubstep switch] darknet [dubstep switch]

I think that the only critisizm that I have with this, is there really isn't much dubsteppy stuff. It is in the category, but not exactly like the actual grittiness, and speed of dub step. Other that that, awesome, and have a nice day

-ER-

jarrydn responds:

cheers for the review

NK - Classical NK - Classical

Mini Skrillex

~NK~ "Into the Light" ~NK~ "Into the Light"

I don't know how you do it. You never cease to amaze me with your music. PLEAZE MAKE MORE AND NEVER QUIT!!!! DO! NOT! QUIT!!!!!!!!